Ana Livia Smith
Self development curator
She grew up in Brazil, in a traditional family evangelical,had a strict education and studied in good schools; All this taught her very valuable life lessons:
- Seek first the kingdom of God and all things shall be perfectly added!
- to be a loyal friend
- not to be impressed by things and Earthly possessions.
- to be impressed by people of character.
- to never be boring.
- to entertain herself in any situation.
- to love her own company.
- to appreciate solitude.
- to thrive around people.
- to never complain about life, others are always in worse shape.
- to appreciate what She has.
- not to covet what others have.
- to see the glass half full, never empty.
- attitude is important.
-to sow love in any situation.
-before being businesswoman
and anything else , she is a human being.